How much effort has my team put in on a particular client project?
Timesheet is an easy way to add daily timesheets against a particular project, client, or any other category. These categories are the same Buckets that are used in Roost to create tasks and sub-tasks.
For organisations, Timesheet helps you record and monitor productivity of each employee.
Record a Timesheet
- Go to Timesheet from the left navigation
- Click on "Record a Task" button on the top left
- Enter the Timesheet for the task you wish to record. If no Bucket is suitable, choose "Internal" or "Other".
- You have an option to attach a document if required
- That's it. You can record Timesheets every day
- The Timesheet page gives you a view of Daily & Weekly timesheets recorded
- You can switch between a List view and a Calendar view of your Timesheet records
- Tap on 'Timesheet' on your mobile app Dashboard. You will see the default Today view of Timesheet. Tap on Week to switch to Weekly view.
- Tap on the ‘Record Task’ button at the bottom of the screen
- Add your Timesheet record
- Your Timesheet is created