TeamNest has a feature where employees can get Confirmed after the completion of the Probation period. This can be set as an auto feature whereby the default the Confirmation is processed, or it can be set to run through an Approval process where the Confirmation is processed only on Approval. There is also an option to extend the Probation period.
- Goto Admin Section >> Setup Policies >>Leaves. Click on Edit.
- On clicking Edit, the Edit Leave Configuration page opens up.
- Enable Auto Confirmation of Probationer.
- Set the Probation period policy by entering the Number of Months. Also, enable the Approval Request (if required) and the reminder date by entering Approval Request Before (in Days).
- Finally, click on Update.
The Reporting Manager (as set in the Approval Workflow for ESS) will get a request for Confirmation in his or her Team Section >> Requests >> Profile Changes section.
If the Manager approves, the employee will get Confirmed on the applicable date. If the Manager rejects, then the Probation period can be extended in the Employee profile.
- Go to Admin Section >> Employee Grid.
- Select Employee and then Edit Employee Profile.
- Then Go to the Organisation Tab.
- Change the Probation Period. So, if the policy was 3 months and an extension of 2 months is to be given, enter 5 in Probation Period in months.
- Click on Save.